let's share your wild love story...
We believe in wild, instinctive love: the kind of love that draws one to another with a palpable and overwhelming attraction wherein both parties know in their hearts it's so incredibly right.
It is our specialty to orchestrate unique and heartfelt ceremonies with personalised scripts that reflect the rare bond that you and your partner have found in each other.
Ceremonies are the perfect opportunity to publicly celebrate love, family, and commitment. We believe that our lives should be celebrated at every opportunity, and there’s no greater way to contribute to this sense of togetherness in a meaningful way. Let’s dream up your wedding.
We are Sydney-based, however, performs weddings all over NSW and beyond.
We will take care of all the paperwork so you can focus on what really matters… Let’s connect and share your wild love story.
Two of Sally’s greatest qualities are honesty and openness. The respect and standing Sally has within the community is testament to this fact. Sally is not only respected herself, but she shows the highest amount of respect for those she meets. Sally strongly believes in true love, resilience, a desire to help others, and dedicating one’s entire self to overcoming adversity.
The strength of her parents’ relationship has inspired Sally to pursue her vocation as she wants to help enable other couples to experience this same kind of extraordinary love and affection.
Sally adores love stories. That magical moment you decide you’ve no objection in seeing one another all the time, a collection of small yet significant promises of which you’re holding one another, for life.
Support for Marriage Equality
We are strong advocates for important contemporary issues such as promoting diversity and equality within the community, and of course, marriage equality. We are proud to be supporters of marriage equality and while in our role as Commonwealth appointed Civil Marriage Celebrants, we will work within the framework on the Federal Marriage Act.
In a just world, all people would be free to celebrate their commitment and be recognised in the eyes of the law. While this is not the case in Australia today, we remain hopeful that, one day soon, this will change for the better
- Reach out and chat with us over FaceTime, Skype, phone or face-to-face before you book.
- We then meet and complete the Notice of Intended Marriage and discuss your wedding and what you do or don’t want included. We will be able to guide you through this process. Then the creative part begins and you allow your sense of wonder to really come to life in dreaming up your wedding. We are full of advice and suggestions regarding the planning of your day in order to create something amazingly unique and different, but most importantly we are interested in creating something that reflects the two of you as a couple.
- Leading up to the wedding we will be in touch to assist with your vows (if needed) and will keep you updated on the process as we go. We also offer unlimited contact during the process in order to create your unique ceremony.
- On the day, we will arrive 45-60 minutes before the ceremony with our PA system, iPod connection and paperwork. Then you all (with two witnesses) sign three important documents. Once signed, we will issue you with a Marriage Certificate.
- After the ceremony we will post all the legal stuff to the BDM (Births, Deaths and Marriages) and send you a link to apply for your official marriage certificate.
Your package will include:
- ● A fully personalised, bespoke ceremony in a style that resonates with you as a couple.
- ● Delivered on the day with vibrancy, professionalism and personality.
- ● Use of our state of the art PA system that delivers ample sound.
- ● All legal paperwork taken care of, your marriage registered, and a commemorative marriage certificate on the day.
- ● A rehearsal at the venue prior to the wedding day.
- ● Outfit consultation to ensure we all don’t clash.
Marry Us Sally rates include:
Rates for Sally’s wedding services vary depending on the date, time and location of your ceremony. Please contact us for a specific price. Our fee includes unlimited phone and email correspondence, as much (or as little) contact as you need in order to create your perfect ceremony, as well as the following:
Let's connect and see if we're the right fit for you. We can connect over the phone or if we are in same city... let's have a coffee.
Preparation of your unique and heartfelt ceremony with personalised scripts begins... including suggested readings, rituals and assistance with your vows if required.
A rehearsal ceremony practiced either at the wedding venue or another suitable location as appropriate.
Officiating your ceremony on the day, including the use of our PA system.
All legal paperwork, documentation, administration and lodgement costs. Including commemorative marriage certificate where appropriate.